Maximize the Impact of
Find checking accounts, savings accounts, and investments that make a positive impact on the world and earn an attractive financial return.
Where You Bank and Invest Matters
Big banks lend billions of their customers' dollars to support fossil fuel projects while most ESG investments have little impact on communities or the environment.
Most Banks & Funds
- The biggest banks in America lend more than $210 billion of their customers' money to fossil fuel.
- The largest ESG fund in the U.S. invest in companies like Apple and JPMorgan—not renewable energy.
- Most banks and funds optimize for shareholder profits rather than the environment or community.
Impact Banks & Funds
- Green banks lend to renewable energy projects instead of fossil fuel projects.
- Impact investments fund community development, renewable energy, and other high-impact programs.
- Most impact banks and funds still offer competitive interest rates, bonuses, and returns.
Match Your Money with Your Values
We make it easy to find and compare high-impact banks and funds to support the causes that you care about most without sacrificing interest rates, cashback rewards, or investment returns.
Continue Your Impact Journey
Learn about everything from the latest impact investment opportunities to tax-efficient giving strategies—and start your journey toward greater impact today. Get Started →
Impact Opportunities in Your Inbox
Get the scoop on the latest opportunities and tips for maximizing your impact.